Metabolomics, or the study of biochemical processes involving metabolites, is a relatively new, yet increasingly growing field of
research. The use of stable isotopes as internal standards, combined with mass spectrometry in metabolomics, allows researchers to identify and quantify metabolites in a given biological sample. This information is invaluable to understanding the physiology of an organism and/or its response to a drug, a change in its environment, or other external stimuli.
|Stable Isotope Products for Metabolomics – Product Listing|
|Metabolomic QC Kit Technical Information Sheet|
|Labeled Biological Standards for Quantitative Mass Spectrometry|
A collection of helpful specific articles written by our customers which may be of use to you….and are just generally interesting reads anyway.
- Cellular Metabolism and Metabolomics
- Analysis of Whole-Body Branched-Chain Amino Acid Metabolism in Mice Utilising 20% Leucine 13C6 and 20% Valine 13C5 Mouse Feed (Application Note 43)
- Fluxing Through Cancer: Tracking the Fate of 13C-Labeled Energy Sources Glucose and Glutamine in Cancer Cells and Mouse Tumors (Application Note 34)
- Procedures for Large-scale Metabolic Profiling of Serum and Plasma Using GC and LC Coupled to Mass Spec (Please note this links out to NCBI)
- Profiling of Polar Organic Acids in Mouse Muscle Using Ion Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
- Pathway-Targeted Metabolomic Analysis in Oral-Head and Neck Cancer Cells Using IC-MS (Application Note 44)
- New Reactive Organic Reagents for Footprinting Proteins
Got a Question?
For information please start your enquiry below: