Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. is pleased to offer intact stable isotope-enriched mouse tissue for use in SILAM: Mouse Express® L-Lysine (13C6, 97%) Mouse Tissue and Mouse Express® (15N, 94%) Mouse Tissue
- Stable Isotope Labeling in Mammals (SILAM)
- 15N Stable Isotope Labeling Data Analysis
- Stable Isotope Labeling in Mammals with 15N Spirulina (Application Note 24)
- Targeted LC-SRM/MS Quantification of Mammalian Synaptic Proteins with MouseExpress® Brain Tissue (Application Note 27)
- Analysis of Tyrosine Kinase Signaling in Human Cancer by Stable Isotope Labeling with Heavy Amino Acids in Mouse Xenografts Utilizing MouseExpress® Lysine 13C6 Mouse Feed (Application Note 32)
- Protein Turnover
- Determining Protein Turnover in Fish D7 Leucine (Application Note 29)
- SILAM Literature References
If you have any questions or wish to discuss your needs then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Metabolic Labeling (SILAM)
Got a Question?
For information please start your enquiry below: