Our list of application notes go into specific detail on the uses of stable isotopes to improve research. Many of these look at tackling a specific problem using the products available from CIL or by the use of SI labeling in general. They have been written by CIL customers who have detailed their experiences, results and recommendations for other users of our products.
- Using Stable Isotopes to Solve Problems in Combinatorial Chemistry
- Stable Isotope Labeling in Proteomics.
- Optimisation of BioExpress Supplementation of M9 Cultures.
- Efficient Uniform Labeling of Proteins Expressed in Baculovirus-Infected Insect Cells Using BioExpress 2000 (insect Cell) Medium.
- Top Ten Tips for Producing 13C, 15N Protein in Abundance.
- Specific Isotopic Labeling of Methyl Groups has Extended the Molecular Weight Limits for NMR Studies of Protein structure and Dynamics.
- The Use of Adenosine 5′-triphosphate (γ-P18O4, 97%) for the Unambiguous Identification of Phosphopeptides.
- In Vitro Protein Synthesis of Perdeuterated Proteins for NMR Studies.
- Effective Site-Specifc Isotopic Labeling (15N, 13C Glycine; 15n, 13C Phenyalanine; 15N Tryptophan) Expression Optimisation Using BioExpress 2000 Media.
- Development of Hyperpolarised Metabolic Contrast Agents Using PASADENA.
- [2,3-13C]-Labeled Aromatic Residues as a Means to Improving Signal Intensities and Kick-Starting the Assignment of Membrane Proteins by Solid-State MAS-NMR.
- Metabolic Incorporation of Stable Isotope Labels into Glycans.
- Stable Isotope Labeling in Mammals with 15N Spirulina.
- Isotope Labeling of Alanine Methyl Groups on a Deuterated Backbone for NMR Studies of High-Molecular-Weight Proteins.
- Uniform Isotope Labeling of Eukaryotic Proteins in Methylotrophic Yeast for High Resolution NMR Studies – Extension to Membrane Proteins.
- Targeted LC-SRM/MS Quantification of Mammalian Synaptic Proteins with MouseExpress Brain Tissue, a New Isotopically Labeled Proteome Standard.
- Determining Protein Turnover in Fish with D7-Leucine.
- Determination of Nitric Oxide Production and de novo Arginine Production with Stable Isotopes.
- Tracing Lipid Disposition in vivo Using Stable Isotope-Labeled Fatty Acids and Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysis of Tyrosine Kinase Signaling in Human Cancer by stable Isotope Labeling with Heavy Amino Acids in Mouse Xenografts Utilising MouseExpress Lysine 13C6 Mouse Feed.
- Fluxing through Cancer: Tracking the Fate of 13C-Labeled Energy Sources Glucose and Glutamine in Cancer Cells and Mouse Tumours.
- Human Biomonitoring: Attogram Level Sensitivity and Consequences for Analytical Standards Purity.
- Cell-Free Protein Synthesis with 2H/15N/13C-Labeled Amino Acids in H2O for the Production of Perdeuterated Proteins with 1H in the Exchangeable Positions.
- Individuality Normalisation when Labeling with Isotopic Glycan Hydrazide Tags (INLIGHT); A Novel N-Linked Glycan Relative Quantification Strategy.
- Stable Isotope Dimethyl Labeling.
- Full-Length Expressed Stable Isotope-Labeled Proteins for quantification.
- NSK-A-TS and NSK-B-TS.
- Production of U-[2H], Thr-γ2 [13CH3] Labeled Proteins for Methyl-TROSY NMR.
- Analysis of Whole-Body Branched-Chain Amino Acid Metabolism in Mice Utilising 20% Leucine 13C6 and 20% Valine 13C5 Mouse Feed.
As ever, hard copies are available on request and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to contribute to or submit a paper to be included.
Got a Question?
For information please start your enquiry below: